PDA

View Full Version : The Galley Restaurant...

GWC...
11-25-2006, 10:57 PM
A little treasure at the Lake that seems to be not mentioned on the Forum…

http://www.lakesregion.org/galleyrestaurant/

mets3007
11-26-2006, 10:11 PM
Finally someone else gave this gem some recognition, I have went there the last 2 summers I have been to the Weirs and I would say this place we frequent more than any other place when we go for 3 weeks < not at once> and we go there 2-3 times a week when we are up there. The food is great I get the chicken parm and its always been tender, the sauce has a nice flavor, the atmosphere is wonderful. The service is also very good, you are in and out in 1 hr at the most. We would go at 430 and be done by 515-530 and the staff is friendly. Sorry for the long response but this is my opinion on my favorite place and I recommend it.

GWC...
11-26-2006, 11:18 PM
They do not have a lobster sub; but when WP closed a few days earlier than was stated on the Forum, the Galley's lobster rolls and fried clam plate put a smile on my face. :liplick:

Sometimes, life is too kind...

trfour
02-11-2007, 07:03 AM
I've always enjoyed the food and service at the Galley... Great choice! :)

cursereversed
01-14-2008, 05:12 PM
You should try the scallops at the galley...biggest and tastiest scallops around! And check out their stylish new sign :)

NBR
01-17-2008, 12:53 PM
Several years ago I was here on a business trip with a large party. We went to the Galley and found there had been a communication problem between one of our party and the resturant. The owner came on the phone and did yeoman's work in straightening out the issue. Far beyond what you would expect with out a big time fight. The Galley has been on my preferred list ever since.

Good food, great people!