PDA

View Full Version : Home Inspection

donnamatrix
06-21-2006, 01:18 PM
We have new home in Moultonboro, one-year warranty expires in September. Want to hire excellent home inpsector to ensure that we haven't missed anything that the builder should fix under warranty. Appreciate any help in finding a good inspector.

Steve
06-21-2006, 02:39 PM
I don't know if the guy I use will go there, but he is the most thorough inspector I've ever used. Between 3-4 hrs for an inspection on a 3000 sq ft house. On the roof, under the deck, inside everything, etc.

He did 2 houses for me (we are moving, one fell through). He's the real deal if you can get him to come to your place. He's in Manchester.

Steve Dalrymple, Guardian Inspection Services
(603) 629-9733

watkins40
06-22-2006, 06:01 AM
The best home inspector in this area is Mike Spinale at All Lakes Home Inspection in Meredith. As a Realtor I have used him many many times. You can call All Lakes at 279-1116.

TomC
06-22-2006, 06:44 AM
in Moultonboro a couple of years ago. I got a thorough and accurate report from them. I am a very experienced DIYer and could have done my own but that won't fly to get a P&S canceled on the inspection contingency in the event of a problem. Remember, though, inspectors don't have x-ray vision and don't take things apart. Thus they can't comment on what they can't see.

I second the endorsement for All-Lakes

cjs
06-22-2006, 04:22 PM
I third that endorsement!