PDA

View Full Version : lunch restaurants near Church Landing

boathousegirl
05-16-2006, 01:51 PM
Hi everyone,
I'll be visiting the spa at Church Landing on Sunday, May 28th and I'm looking for a nice lunch place nearby. The Lakehouse Grill is serving brunch, but that's not what I'm interested in. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

TomC
05-16-2006, 03:36 PM
is right there, part of the Common Man chain. i have had a few good lunches there, but if you search for old threads on this place, you will see mixed reviews...

Mee-n-Mac
05-16-2006, 08:56 PM
I can recommend Giuseppe's in the Mills Falls shopping building for lunch. You can sit inside or outside (assuming the rain ever stops). Food is great and portions large. Maybe a 2 minute walk from the spa. Nothing fancy but a nice casual place.

jrc
05-16-2006, 09:13 PM
Go to Bizer's website and scroll down to Meredith
http://www.bizer.com/w2eat.htm

Church Landing doesn't appear on the map (too new) but it's right next to the town docks restuarant on the bottom center of the map. There are a dozen good places to eat with in easy walking distance. Let us know what type of food you're looking for and we will suggest a place.

Quilt Lady
05-16-2006, 10:07 PM
eat dessert first. I would go straight to "Ben and Jerry's" at the Mills Fall complex. Order up a sizable helping of Cherry Garcia and a spoon :liplick: then head back to the town docks to watch the boats come and go. A delightful way to spend some time while in the area!:D