PDA

View Full Version : Coe House

phoenix
05-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Does anyone know if the Coe House will reopen this Summer?

Pepper
05-07-2006, 10:34 PM
Sadly, the Coe House will not be open this season. :(

SAMIAM
05-08-2006, 07:20 AM
Not to be sad......we interviewed several chefs,but couldn't find one we wanted to go with this summer and decided to take a break.We had an offer on the property,but if nothing happens,we'll definately be open next summer and don't mind taking a little 'break"
There's still plenty of good restaurants in Center Harbor......can't wait to try Mike Love's new place:liplick: :)

Pepper
05-08-2006, 07:29 AM
I can certainly appreciate enjoying a little break! :) Having just enjoyed one ourselves, I can attest to the fact that it's quite wonderful, and most rejuvenating!

BTW - lunch in the fall - table for six overlooking the falls- Simon Pierce. ;)

secondcurve
05-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Pepper:

That is one heck of a restaurant in Quechee. If you go, don't forget to spend the requisite $300.00 on glassware!

Pepper
05-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Pepper:

That is one heck of a restaurant in Quechee. If you go, don't forget to spend the requisite $300.00 on glassware!

It's one of our favorite escapes! :D However, my budget won't allow the requisite expenditure on glassware, but I usually come home with one or two offerings from the "seconds" tables! ;)

Have you gone downstairs to watch the potters and the glass-blowing operation? :look: Fascinating!

Unfortunately I've got to wait until the Fall before I can sneak back and enjoy another one of their incredible meals. Drat!