PDA

View Full Version : Roofers in the Winnipesaukee area

Mee-n-Mac
04-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Friends in the Meredith area are looking to have a new roof put on their house and garage. Has anyone had their roof replaced within the last couple of years ? Were you happy with the job that was done ? Would you recommend the company that did the job for you ?

Thanks,
-Mee :)

BBS2
04-12-2006, 11:14 AM
Three years ago when we bought our house we had Granite State Home Improvemen redo the roof. We looked at several companies and they were midway with price. They were fast, efficient and clean!! They gave us a lot of advice on how we could do it and what we could use. they left us with a lot of options. We went with architectural shingles over the old roof with a metal drip edge.

silverton2001
04-20-2006, 08:30 AM
I am presently using Blue Moon Builders from Gilford. They have done a great job for us and they specialize in siding and roofing. I would recommend them for your project. The phone is 293-7901, ask for Corey the owner. On time and on budget, very easy to work with. Good luck on your choice.

Woodsy
04-20-2006, 08:47 AM
When I replaced the roof on my house I used Doug Page of Paige Roofing... He was easy to deal with and resonably priced!

I also have a friend who does roofing down in MA.. pm me for details if your interested. I know he loves coming to the lake and working!

Woodsy