PDA

View Full Version : old crew at local favorite

kcgringo
02-02-2006, 07:03 PM
i"d like to tell everyone who doesn't already know-the old nothin' fancy crew is back. the name isn't as good but mike,gary, derm,kev,heather,dawn and a few other great people who had it rough this past year are back at weirs beach serving margaritas and great food and hospitality. thank you to all the loyal regulars who stood by mike and his great crew!!

Mee-n-Mac
02-02-2006, 07:13 PM
i"d like to tell everyone who doesn't already know-the old nothin' fancy crew is back. the name isn't as good but mike,gary, derm,kev,heather,dawn and a few other great people who had it rough this past year are back at weirs beach serving margaritas and great food and hospitality. thank you to all the loyal regulars who stood by mike and his great crew!!

Are you saying they are back at Rita's ? Or are they now at some other place with another name ? I recall a big re-org this summer so can I take it that it's been re-re-org'ed ?

Pepper
02-02-2006, 07:35 PM
...can I take it that it's been re-re-org'ed ?

Yeah, what you said.

From what I understand. Haven't been back to the neighborhood yet, so can't confirm any details. I believe I heard that everything has been returned to pre-reorg. I also understand that it is also no longer a non-smoking venue either.

kcgringo
02-09-2006, 08:03 PM
someone tried to fix something that wasn't broke. same place-heart of the weirs across from the railroad tracks and the old lakeside hotel.same great regulars-it's like cheers in there. almost everyone knows your name.

Woodsy
02-10-2006, 08:16 AM
Pepper...

It is still a No Smoking restaurant and bar. Same people as always.... Great place to hang out in the Weirs!

Woodsy

Pepper
02-10-2006, 10:23 AM
Pepper...

It is still a No Smoking restaurant and bar. Same people as always.... Great place to hang out in the Weirs!

Woodsy

Thanks Woodsy! That's good to know. ;)

texas chopper
02-27-2006, 07:34 PM
Had lunch there on friday. We'll be back for more.