PDA

View Full Version : Mike Loves new restaurant!!!!

jniff101
01-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Okay here's the scoop everyone!!! So I started to talk to donna love and found out that her husband Mike Love is indeed opening a retaurant in April!! It will be behind harbor square in Center Harbor where Anthony's pizza is and Movie Mania. It will be pan asian style with chefs from I believe thiland and Japan. It will be an open kitchen concept and open for lunch and dinner. Everythnig that they told me sounded amazing. It's really going to be a step up from everything else that we have seen here. Im sure that mike and Donna would love to tell you more about it. Her shop is located on Ossipee Moutain Road 9:00-2:00 wed through fri and 8:00-2:00 sat and sun. Closed mon and tues. Her number is 476-5722. You really should visit it, its an extremely elegant and delicious shop.:liplick:

donnamatrix
01-03-2006, 11:04 AM
Hi. I also was in Love Bites getting goodies for New Year's Eve. Donna told me that Mike is also planning a butcher shop/fish store in 2nd building on that lot. They are hoping to open in April. Woo Hoo!!

NonVoting Taxpayer
01-14-2006, 08:52 AM
I heard Mike also will be having a bakery and Deli at that site. Anyone know if there is any truth to that? If this is true, hope he's not getting in over his head.

Cookie
01-16-2006, 10:39 PM
I do not think so I'm sure Donna and Jennifer of Love Bites would have mentioned that in there postings! Would be handy though.

jniff101
01-17-2006, 08:50 AM
I talked to mike staurday, and he said that there wasn't any bakery or pastry shop going in at that site. As you enter the restaurant there will be a display case featuring fresh fish, natural meats and organic produce that he is using in the restaurant. If i heard him correctly he said that he's not sure yet if he will actually be selling the product.

restauranteer
01-17-2006, 10:59 AM
Sounds scrumptious, can't wait for it top open - Mike will make it a class act, I'm sure!

Gatto Nero
04-02-2006, 06:49 PM
Has anybody heard anything more about Mike Love's new restaurant? Is it open yet?

Newbiesaukee
04-03-2006, 08:18 AM
We were up last week and the restaurant is not open yet, but a lot of activity and seems fairly near completion.

donnamatrix
04-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Saw an ad in the Laconia Citizen for staff at Mike's new Pan Asian restaurant. Ad states the restaurant is slated to open on April 17th.

YEA!!!

waterlover
04-12-2006, 11:25 AM
I for one am VERY excited for the restaurant to open. I have known Mike for a few years now and am very excited for this new opportunity for him! It's always great when you know a restaurant will be amazing before it even opens :cheers: