PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the best deal on fuel oil...Dutile or ??????

Lady Di
12-14-2005, 11:43 PM
HI All. My husband and I want to give our son a gift certificate for fuel oil. There can't be any more appreciated gift this time of year. Is Dutile reliable?

Thanks for you response.
L.D.

jimbob1603
12-15-2005, 03:56 PM
Check out http://newenglandoil.com
They list current prices of most retail oil dealers in New England

Paugus Bay Resident
12-15-2005, 10:17 PM
We've been with Duitile for a couple of seasons. We had to use their "emergency" repair service once, and they were very responsive.

Pepper
12-15-2005, 11:00 PM
We've been with Duitile for a couple of seasons. We had to use their "emergency" repair service once, and they were very responsive.

I second that! My In-Laws had Dutile deliver oil and service their burner for many years. They lived in an extremely-hard-to-access house atop a mountain, and Dutile always managed to deliver timely. On the occassions when service was needed, they were prompt, professional, knowledgable, and reasonable!

We've also had very good luck with Stafford Oil as well. Same reliability, same professionalism.

I'm sure your gift will be greatly appreciated this time of year!

Lady Di
12-21-2005, 09:02 PM
I am sure my son and family will greatly appreciate this.

Twenty years ago, when I was single with 2 teen agers, struggling in Gilford, on a dead end street, driving a school bus, my daughter gave me a cord of wood for Christmas. I don't remember ever receiving anything more meaningful.
It's the little things that keep you going, sometimes. Like being here. Hanging on by a thread.....

If I can give them the gift of warmth, then that is a good thing. Hugs from afar won't keep the baby warm.