PDA

View Full Version : builders in lakes region

Kona Family
06-29-2005, 07:46 PM
Can anyone recommend a good residential home builder in the area for a custom luxury home? I"m thinking of tearing down my existing home.

phoenix
06-29-2005, 08:45 PM
Joe Skiffington

BroadHopper
06-30-2005, 07:57 AM
They have a 10 year HOW warrantee. They may be slow and a little expensive but the quality is unsurpass.

Loony Singer
07-01-2005, 07:28 AM
Joe built a house for us about 4 years ago. Mind you, building a new home is a complicated process, but we were--and still are--very happy with what Joe created for us.

woodynh
07-01-2005, 10:37 AM
It took me a year or more to choose a builder. I spoke to a lot of people and talked to a lot of builders.

I choose Tom Kelley and after having the house done now for 1 1/2 years I can't say enough good about him. He is a down to earth honest guy and reasonably priced.

He does what you want and finishes when he says ne will.

Skiffington as a couple people said builds a nice house but he is expensive. I had a lot of quotes from builders and some were more then double what I payed Tom.

My advise would be to seek advise from people and then talk to the recommended builders and get quotes.

Fargo
07-01-2005, 12:20 PM
If you want a good custom home call Brad Hunter, Hunter Homes in Alton Bay or Twin Oakes Construction in Plymouth. If you want every detail to be perfect and a show stopper, call Gordan Cormack, Cormack Builders in Madison.

Frdxplorer
07-05-2005, 09:20 AM
Wood & Clay would be my suggestion.