PDA

View Full Version : Smith Cove 2-4-16

SteveA
02-04-2016, 10:51 AM
Neat picture of Boat House in Smith Cove this morning.. there was just enough ice to provide a reflection, and the crow seems to have found something to eat. He was eating something before I took the shot.

The blue reflection was awesome. Us "full timers" have such wonderful views!

Just Sold
02-04-2016, 11:10 AM
Wonderful photo Steve. But I believe the boat house is on Varney Point with Pig Island to the right. Smith Cove is where the Gilford Yacht Club and Fay's Boat Yard are located.

SteveA
02-04-2016, 05:36 PM
OOPS.. you are correct. I always mess that up because I know Lyons Den is on Smith and I took the picture from the docks.. I just assumed wrong..

Thanks for keeping me accurate! LOL

NewHaHagirl
02-05-2016, 06:10 AM
Beautiful! As a full timer myself, I agree on the views. The landscape changes every day and it's so fun to watch. Took this last night...11510

BroadHopper
02-05-2016, 07:59 AM
While on my way home off Oak Street

adamkry
02-09-2016, 10:36 AM
I have a place on Sleeper's Island (maybe 8-10 houses to the northeast of the Castle) and the picture you, NewHaHaGirl, took was the the most specific information I could find in that area. I was wondering if you have any current pictures or current information on the ice between Rattlesnake Landing and Sleeper's. I plan on going up to the camp in two weeks.

I've also sent you a Private Message!

Thanks so much!

Adam