PDA

View Full Version : Nadia's Tratoria?

pmj
05-14-2005, 07:28 AM
I've never been to this restaurant. Has anyone experienced dining here? Please share your experience.
Thanks
pmj

donnamatrix
05-16-2005, 11:24 AM
Hi.

I think Nadia's has slipped over the past few years. The last time we went, more than a year ago, it was really mediocre. I prefer The Italian Farmhouse in Plymouth or Abondante in Meredith or Lago in Meredith. I wouldn't go back to Nadia's personally. Fratello's isn't much better, just fair.

BroadHopper
05-16-2005, 11:51 AM
I am in agreement with DonnaMatrix.
Italian Farmhouse in Plymouth is good but the menu is so so.
Lago in Meredith is good. :)

PROPELLER
05-16-2005, 01:04 PM
I agree that Nadia's not worth going to. Was there once last year & it was less than mediocre. I have never been to Abondante or The Italian Farmhouse. Italian Farmhouse in my opinion is too far to travel from the lake. However, I have been to the Fratello's in Laconia once last year & it was very good in my opinion & everyone in my party. I frequently go to the Fratello's in Manchester & I always have a great meal. In my opinion its as good as any Italian food I've had at any Italian restaurant

BroadHopper
05-16-2005, 01:29 PM
Not sure if this is spelled right, but this restuarant on Elm St in Manchester beats any italian restuarant I've ever been in NH.
It is so popular you have to have advance reservation. :D

PROPELLER
05-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Pretty close, its Piccola Italia Ristorante. Never been there but I will try it.

Charlie T
05-16-2005, 02:15 PM
I've got to agree, Nadia's is about the worst "italian" food I have had in a restaurant.
The Italian Farm House however is worth the ride.

gravy boat
05-21-2005, 04:11 PM
Agree. I work in Manchvegas and have dined there several times. Best Italian food I've ever had.
Nadia's was good -- haven't been there lately. Sorry to hear if it's not how it used to be.
Did dine recently at Fratello's -- was pretty good, but not as good at Piccola's.
Gravy

phoenix
05-21-2005, 06:19 PM
Rossi's is real good. near the exit at exit 23

Intoon
05-25-2005, 04:47 PM
We've never eaten at Nadia's.
We looked at their menu last season, but, there was no calamari so we left.

We tried Fratellos because we had heard so much about it.
The first time was for lunch, it was average.
The second time was for dinner.....and,well, we have some great Italian around home - Framingham / Boston MA. it just didn't compare.

We'd like to see a good Mediterranian or Middle Eastern Restaurant in the Lakes Region. Are there any close by that we don't know of ?

We've had excellent Chinese/Japanese at Peking Tokyo in Gilford.