PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Reception Info

Lakewinniboater
03-28-2005, 06:34 PM
Hi there,

Everyone is always so helpful here on the site, I was hoping that you might have some suggestions for a location for a wedding. We are looking for THIS Sept or Oct if possible.

However, I have no clue where to look for info. Maybe a website of locations on or around the lake??

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

THANKS!!!
Wendy :)

Pepper
03-28-2005, 09:26 PM
Can you give us a little more info, so we can give you some "tailored" advice? For instance, how many people? Indoors or outdoors? Super Duper Fancy, Downhome Style, or somewhere in-between? Northern end of the lake? Southern? Any particular neighborhood? Ceremony and reception at same place?

The more preferences you can give us, the better we'll be able to answer your question.

Oh, and one more thing ...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

SAMIAM
03-29-2005, 06:08 AM
We held our daughters wedding at the chapel on Church Island on Squam......It was magical with the lake and mouintains surrounding the island.Not that pricey,either.You have to book the boats in advance ....and the weather is usually good in the fall.

Lakewinniboater
03-29-2005, 09:16 AM
Thank you for the warm thoughts!

Well, it is expected to be between 100-125 people, INDOOR (I would be naurotic worrying about rain!!!!) Not Black tie, Not BBQ or Buffett but something in between. We would like to have the ceremony at a local church or chapel then proceed to reception with outdoor photo's if at all possible.

Other than that...... I am pretty open!! ;)