PDA

View Full Version : Severe T-Storm Warning

CanisLupusArctos
06-08-2012, 08:15 PM
The National Weather Service in Gray Maine just issued a severe thunderstorm warning for all of the lakes region until 10 pm. Approaching storm has a history of producing large hail and damaging winds according to trained spotters 'upstream.' Post your after-storm reports here...

Bear Island South
06-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Heavy rain and a great light show here on the south end of Bear. I'm glad we arrived early tonight.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Island Girl
06-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Big bad wind, rain, lightening and ...must have been hail. It sounded like rocks hammering the roof here on serpent island.

It just started raining again. The radar shows another yellow blob coming down the middle of the lake. We still have power.

IG

mneck1814
06-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Does anyone know if lightning hit something on Moultonboro Neck? We have had 10+ emergency vehicles go past our place in the last 20 minutes...

CanisLupusArctos
06-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Moultonborough Fire/Rescue is at a 1st alarm for structure fire on 2 Twin Meadows Lane. Originally dispatched as lightning strike with smoke in the building. Learned by listening to Lakes Region Fire Dispatch online. You can do the same. Link is provided on the front of the WeatherCam (http://www.blackcatnh.com) site for times like these.

SteveA
06-08-2012, 09:16 PM
I went out tonight hoping for a good sunset... and ended up with a few Lightning shots.

Taken from Big Pier and Long Beach at LSP looking just about straight across the lake. What was really wild was watching all the boats doing high speed runs to get off the lake.