PDA

View Full Version : WeatherVane at the Pier Gets a Thumbs-Up...

NHBUOY
08-19-2011, 11:16 PM
...for the perfectly awesome JUMBOx2 lobster rolls with wicked good oinionring-ettes special tonite...Big, tasty, and the O-rings were novel, and just the way I like them.

kauriel
08-21-2011, 10:26 AM
We really liked the lobster rolls and my husband loved the onion rings there. The only thing I didn't like was the chips that were the default side for the lobster roll but it seemed like they took note and hopefully will change them soon.

Thanks for the tip I will have to check out the jumbo roll!

KDL
08-21-2011, 07:23 PM
13 of us went last Thursday for dinner by boat. Walk in and they were able to seat us all in no time. Service and food was very good. We'll be back.

kjbathe
09-02-2011, 07:23 AM
We had dinner at Weathervane's Lobster in the Rough and it was great. Wonderful native shrimp and a lobster dinner. We actually went back the next day for lunch with the kids and had excellent lobster rolls, mac n cheese, and more shrimp.

We were thinking about a recent thread where folks were slamming the Weirs for being outdated with no good food and "why don't they do something" about it. As we sat in the new Weathervane and enjoyed our meals and the view we noted that they had taken the excellent first step that folks were looking for.

Good quality food, good prices, an a new gem in an unexpected location. Two thumbs up.