PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants by Snow Mobile

baygo
12-22-2010, 08:58 PM
Tavern 27 will soon feature an open air warming hut with convenient snowmobile access (prison loop). What other restaurants or lodging have convenient snowmobile access.

boat_guy64
12-22-2010, 09:33 PM
Rt. 104 diner (new trail last year) , Newfound Grocery, Plymouth Common Man and Plain Jane's Diner are some that we frequent via snowmobile. Good to hear that Tavern 27 will be accessible. We'll try that this year for sure.

ishoot308
12-22-2010, 09:34 PM
The "Lyons Den" is right at the Glendale Town Docks and open during the winter. Great food, great atmosphere and easily accessible by snowmobile!

Dan

Shreddy
12-23-2010, 08:50 AM
I frequently head over the Castle and end up over in Ossipee, Conway, Wakefield, etc. You can get Porky's, Sammy's, McD's, Miss Wakefield Diner, the 99 up in North Conway, etc. Keep heading up and you can find yourself up by Twin Mountain at Fabyan's or head up to Jefferson Notch and there are a bunch of different restaurants to pull up to there as well.

I'll second heading up to Plymouth, Rumney, and Warren. There are some good places to stop over there such as the Common Man, Plane Jane's, the little restuarant by the spaceship, etc. There's probably many more that I'm missing such as heading into Wolfeboro and being able to eat down there or the snack shack on Transformer Hill. That's always a great spot and it supports the local club over there.

Oh, I believe you can also sneak by Skelly's now again (like you could a few years ago) and make it over to Buckey's tavern. Head over through Lee's Mills and Green's Basin on the big lake (be careful if you don't know where to go) and you can make it to the Village Kitchen, The North End, and The Bob House.

There's more too, I'll post if I can think of them. Cheers :cheers:

magicrobotmonkey
12-23-2010, 07:38 PM
Burrito Me in Laconia is on the train tracks, which I believe is 9. We're going to be running some snowmobiler specials, so keep your eye on us!

riverat
12-23-2010, 10:03 PM
Johnson's in New Durham