PDA

View Full Version : Bob House Plumbing Facilities

Alton Bay
03-05-2004, 09:04 AM
Why is it that there is such furor about holding tanks on boats (which I agree is an important issue and necessary!), but no one says anything about the lack of plumbing in bob houses? We all know much of the trash ends up in the lake and all those fishermen who spend time up on the lake have to "relieve themselves" somewhere!

NH resident
03-05-2004, 03:44 PM
I believe there is a law regarding discharge of human waste overboard from a boat. Question, does this apply to ice fisherman? We all know what the bass fisherman do when nature calls!

John
03-05-2004, 04:04 PM
Well within the bob houses they put a minimum of two wholes, one is for fishing, and the other is not for a periscope to come up thru.

Mee'n'Mac
03-05-2004, 05:29 PM
"I believe there is a law regarding discharge of human waste overboard from a boat. Question, does this apply to ice fisherman? We all know what the bass fisherman do when nature calls! "

I think the Clean Waters Act applies to all activities, not just boating. So using the "emergency hole" is technically a violation. So the real question is, does an enforcement officer need a search warrant for a bob house to collect the "evidence" ?