PDA

View Full Version : Need Anniversary help...

IllinoisBearIslander
08-10-2010, 11:50 AM
We are up on Bear Island for the week. Our anniversary will fall on Saturday night. I would like some suggestions on somewhere maybe in Meredith or Laconia to go for a nice quiet dinner. Maybe a Steak house?

Any help/suggestions are much appreciated. Don't get me too lost, its only my 2nd time up to the Lakes region :)

Winni P
08-10-2010, 11:57 AM
The Woodshed - Moultonboro
The Lyon's Den - Gilford/Glendale
Lago - Meredith

Happy Anniversary :-)

neckdweller
08-10-2010, 12:14 PM
A few more suggestions. You may want to make reservations now if you're looking for a Saturday night.

Lakehouse - Meredith
Canoe - Center Harbor
O (The only one that would be considered a steak house) - Lakeport/Laconia

Waterbaby
08-10-2010, 12:37 PM
We are up on Bear Island for the week. Our anniversary will fall on Saturday night. I would like some suggestions on somewhere maybe in Meredith or Laconia to go for a nice quiet dinner. Maybe a Steak house?

Any help/suggestions are much appreciated. Don't get me too lost, its only my 2nd time up to the Lakes region :)

All of the suggestions are good; I'd check the menus on-line to see what appeals to you most. Good luck, and Happy Anniversary!

Slickcraft
08-10-2010, 01:05 PM
If you call the Lyons' Den well in advance you can get that table by the window. That is what I do every year come anniversary time. OMG as I was typing this I remembered it is next week! You may have saved my life!

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3nm2c/lyonsden/id1.html

Newbiesaukee
08-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Coe House in Center Harbor. Ask for the President's room or for a unique treat ask if the Cupola is available.

Dave M
08-10-2010, 05:01 PM
I'll 2nd the Cupola at Coe House. Ours kids gave this to us on our Anniversary. They just mentioned the dinner there. Surprised when started
getting to the table. Obviously you'll be climbing stairs. What a treat. FYI, the food is very good at Coe House.

Enjoy.

Dave M

mg2107
08-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Lemon Grass, went there for our anniversary, it is great!

Lucky1
08-15-2010, 08:35 AM

Where did you end up going and how was it? Hope you had a lovely anniversary. How many years?

RLW
08-15-2010, 10:06 AM

The bride and I went to Pop's Clam Shell, whoops it was Andrews way back then. http://i34.tinypic.com/2nsrj14.gif. By the way, where did you end up going to enjoy your anniversary???