PDA

View Full Version : Wolfetrap restaurant

LadyKey
07-19-2010, 07:23 AM
Went to Wolfetrap Restaurant (under new management) We had scallop roll w/fries. Very small & fries were like carboard. They were also out of steamers on Sat. at lunch time. It seems like the place has really gone down hill since Barbara sold it. The good thing is Barbara still owns the Wolfecatch were you can get steamers & fish that she will cook at the store. Also, she still is catering.

We will only go to the Wolfetrap for a drink because we do like the bartenders & barmaids & the waitresses. I hope they do not leave.

jkjoshuatree
07-19-2010, 09:47 PM
...I was thinking of trying the Wolfe Trap (never been) with guests but now I won't. Guess will goto Garwoods.

Grady223
07-28-2010, 09:52 AM
Went to Wolfetrap Restaurant (under new management) We had scallop roll w/fries. Very small & fries were like carboard. They were also out of steamers on Sat. at lunch time. It seems like the place has really gone down hill since Barbara sold it. The good thing is Barbara still owns the Wolfecatch were you can get steamers & fish that she will cook at the store. Also, she still is catering.

We will only go to the Wolfetrap for a drink because we do like the bartenders & barmaids & the waitresses. I hope they do not leave.

I disagree, we went for lunch with the grand kids a couple weeks ago and were very pleased. Thought the servings were more generous and the food was better. Service was spotty but no worse than it has always been. We had stopped going a few years ago because of several very disappointing experiences, thought we'd give the new owners a try - glad we did.