PDA

View Full Version : Lemongrass

VitaBene
07-15-2010, 10:44 PM
Six of us had dinner tonight at Lemongrass. It was outstanding. It is one of those places that made us all ask why we don't go more often. We did not get there until almost 9 PM and it was very busy.

Our server was Michelle, she was excellent and knowledgeable (having been with Mike Love originally). We sat in one of the sunken rooms, a great setting.

It is not inexpensive but we walked out feeling that we more than got our money's worth.

Lemongrass is a great place for sharing apps. We had sushi, spring rolls, Satay. Everything was excellent. The main courses were as well. I had crying tiger beef, it was fantastic.

If you enjoy fun, excellent food (running out of superlatives), try this hidden gem on Rte 25 in Moultonborough.

jkjoshuatree
07-18-2010, 04:54 PM
And I had the entire place to myself.

Food was good, not great. I had the seaweed salad and three maki rolls. The first one was really good (Love Maki) but the other two were drizzled in a mayo/aioli sauce that I didn't care for. But that was my fault-I read it on the menu but didn't think anything of it until it was served.

Very nice place and nice people. I'd go back. Just wish they had nigiri as well as maki.