PDA

View Full Version : birthday cake

hancoveguy
06-18-2010, 08:15 AM
Where can I get a birthday cake asap in M-boro?

Rattlesnake Gal
06-18-2010, 08:40 AM
Heading to Wolfeboro might be your best bet:

Yum, Yum Shop
Hunters IGA
Harvest Market

Good luck!

RG

Jmo77011
06-18-2010, 10:06 AM
Go to Heath's in Center Harbor. I got my daughter her First Birthday cake there, and people were blown away when I told them that I got it at a grocery store. It was beautiful...even had a birthday tiara on it for her....and they threw in the individual cake for her to eat (destroy) for nothing. It was a great cake, too. Not super sweet. Highly recommend them!

Redwing
06-18-2010, 10:29 AM
You cannot go wrong with Heaths.

hancoveguy
06-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Thanks to all, went to Wolfboro on the boat today so we went with the ym yum shop. 8" marble cake, half price. Plus they wrote on it for us and threw in a box of candles- $7 out the door- cake was delicious.

We will be back...
HCG

P.s.
I really do love Heath's grocery store, this was just convenient.

Pontoon Goon
06-18-2010, 05:27 PM
I wish Lovebites were still around.

trfour
06-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Where can I get a birthday cake asap in M-boro?

Unfortunately, the recipe is unique!...:liplick: :) ;)

About the cake?... 'AWESOME'... 'Yum Yum Shop, my brother Mel told them to hold the candles! :liplick:

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOUGH'!!!! :laugh:

Terry

Lucky1
06-18-2010, 10:45 PM
I wish Lovebites were still around.

I wish all the treads had such a good result!!

luvmypups
06-21-2010, 09:31 AM
Love Bite's in Moultonborough is no longer around HOWEVER, Donna's assistant pastry chef, that worked with her for years is still around. Jennifer Clifford does cakes and pastries, basically everything she did when she worked for Donna from cookies to wedding cakes. She does all my cakes and everyone I know in Moultonborough gets their cakes made by Jen. Not only are her desserts delicious (to say the least) but beautiful too. Jen is my good friend and everyone I recommend her to has been blown away by her work. Very professional and reasonably priced as well.
I had trouble uploading photos but check out her website at www.jennifersforeveryoccasion.com