PDA

View Full Version : 4PETESAKE

Hazelnut
03-02-2004, 02:23 PM
To all Winni forum readers. I am a frequent reader occasional poster. A very close friend of mine has a friend who was severely injured this year in an automobile accident. Many of you remember the headlines. He was traveling on Route 25 near the "Bad Moose" in Moultonboro. My friend recently sent me this email and I thought I might post the information here. There is a link to the website in this message check it out perhaps someone here might want to attend this fundraiser. Thanks in advance for any and all help. Here is the message:

Hey y'all...

Thank you to those of you who have sent donations or donated items to this great cause!

We are approaching the date of the fundraiser for my friend Pete - who hit two moose while driving to meet friends for dinner and sustained a spinal cord injury, leaving him paralyzed from the chest down.

The fundraiser is next Saturday March 13th in Meredith NH...we have a lot of great donations for the raffles and auctions...like...

2 slots to play golf with the Patriots at the TPC in Norwood on May 3rd...with the cheerleaders serving beer from the golf carts!
A boat slip rental for the summer at Weirs Beach on Lake Winnipesauke!
Tons of restaurant gift certificates, skis, snowboards, and more!
Check out www.4petesake.org for more info!

Let me know if you or your company can donate or if you are interested in coming!

Use the link provided to find out more and to contact the organizers.
-HN

http://www.4petesake.org/

Sue Poulin
03-07-2004, 04:07 PM
To everyone. My daughter is a cousin of Peter Phillips and although I have not been a part of that family for many years I still remember the kindness of the Phillips family and other family members (Jordans, Dallaires and Lamys). My daughter has stayed active within this exceptional family and for that she is blessed ... as I am, for having the opportunity to have known them.
This accident could have happened to your child ... or you ... or me. Please help support these wonderful people in their time of need. If you cannot attend the fundraiser, please just give a little from your heart. A monetary donation, a company donation to the fundraiser, whatever you can give.
My best wishes to you, Peter, and your wonderful family. My thoughts are with all of you.
Sue Poulin